Colter is firmly committed to maintaining a superior Health, Safety, and Environmental Management program. We will continue to operate in a manner that safeguards our employees, customers, sub-contractors, visitors, and the public. We are committed to safety, the well-being of people, sustainable development, and the communities in which we work and operate.
We continue to work towards a workplace that is incident and injury-free by prioritizing safety leadership, accountability, and the development of our people.
All employees and visitors on company and customer worksites are responsible for :
- Complying With Government Regulations
- Safety Policies & Procedures
- Wearing Proper PPE Equipment
- Participating In Training Programs
- Reporting Incidents
- Informing Management of Unsafe Work Conditions
By fulfilling our safety responsibilities, everyone who works for Colter will share the benefits of a safe and healthy workplace.
- Target Zero Harm
- Proactive HSE Leadership is a top priority across all activities
- Positive HSE team culture with personal responsibility for employees, contractors, and customers
We believe that all incidents and accidents are preventable by:
- Eliminating or controlling risks and hazards
- Implementing immediate actions to correct reported/observed unacceptable HSE conditions and or behaviors
- Use of safe procedures including design practices
- Use of proper equipment
- Training and education
- Continual improvement
- Minimizing Environmental Impact